What personal information do we collect?
- Information you provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you enter a tournament, or when you supply information such as your address or
phone number. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our services. We use the information that you
provide for such purposes as entering you in events, responding to your requests, customizing future notices for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Cookies. Travel Ball Alliance pages use "cookies" for their log in protocols. Cookies are small programs that are transferred to your hard drive that allow a program to recognize
the Help button. Follow the instructions that will prevent the browser from accepting cookies, or set the browser to inform you when you receive a new cookie. In addition, you
may visit this and other websites anonymously through the use of utilities provided by other private companies. Note: Portions of the website will not work properly without a
- Computer information. Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are logged with Travel Ball Alliance. In addition,
we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from outside sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This information might include updated
email and team information from Travel Ball Alliance or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next communication more accurately.
How do we use your information?
- Communications. We may send you communications from time to time, unless you choose to opt-out of receiving such communications. In addition, we might also send you
special offers from other companies (rare). If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through
us. Please see the Subscribe or Unsubcribe section at the end of this policy for information on opting out.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include online payment processing to process credit card and direct bank
payments. Only they have access to the financial information needed to perform their functions, and they do not disclose it to us or other parties. Their security measures are
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell, buy, or merge with other organizations. In such transactions, customer information generally is one
of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information, then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when
necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others.
How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We have invested in a Secure Certificate for this website to ensure your peace of mind that we are who we say we are.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a need to know basis.
- We have strong security protocols in place to protect your information, even from us.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is
Subscribe or Unsubscribe
It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us. Use one of the methods below:
- Subscribe or unsubscribe using our subscription management form.
- Subscribe by sending a blank email from the email address you would like to subscribe with the subject subscribe to [email protected]
- Unsubscribe by sending a blank email from the email address you want to unsubscribe with the subject unsubscribe to [email protected]
We do not market products or services to children. If you are under 13, you may use the site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Registered users must be 13 or above for
Not all sites guarantee that they will not share your personally identifiable information with others. You may also wish to consult privacy guidelines such as those recommended
by the Online Privacy Alliance at www.privacyalliance.org.
We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future. If we do so, notice will be posted in this policy.